We wish to inform you that law
D.lgs. n. 196, June 30 (regarding the protection of personal data) foresees the protection of the person and other subjects with regards to the collecting and handling of personal data.
In accordance with the above mentioned law, use of personal data will be subject to the principles of correctness, legality and transparency, and the overall protection of one's privacy and rights.
In accordance with 13 del D.lgs. n. 196/2003 (Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003), we hereby state:
1.The information gathered will be used for:
client's vital statistics for correct booking; for issuing the bill for tax purposes.
The data may also be shared with agencies associated with Live your Tuscany for correct booking procedures.
For commercial reasons: to inform the client of promotions and new products.
2.Private data will be used for: on-line registration at time of booking, or for email correspondence. The data will be registered in the client's personal data file.
3. The data provided by the customer is necessary for completion of booking and tax purposes, and under Italian law for the sale of services. Refuse to provide the above mentioned information may result in the total or partial annulment of the contract.
4. The information will NOT be diffused nor shared with other subjects, except partners of Live Your Tuscany.
5. Live Your Tuscany di Laura Nencini, via Bolognese 1388 - 50036 Vaglia (Fi) is the owner of said data.
6. The customer can exercise his rights with regards to the owner of the data as guaranteed by art 7 of D.lgs. 196/2003, which states as follows:
The interested party is guaranteed the right of access to all information relevant to his person, even if this is not yet registered, and the handling of such in an intelligible form.
b. This includes the right to know:
1. the origin and treatment of data;
2. the handling and treatment;
3. the handling and treatment in the case of electronic processing of such data;
4. information relative to the owner of the treatment as stated by art. 5 comma 2;
5. the subjects and category of the subjects to whom the personal data may be transferred or who may have access to above mentioned data, being it a representative of the territory or State, administration etc.:
c) The interested party has a right to obtain:
1. an update, modification of the data if necessary;
2. the cancellation, modification to anonymous, or block of the of any data in violation of the law, including that information which need not be retained in regards to the object of the collection of said data;
3. A form certifying that the operations a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge, including the content, of those who have received/shared said data, unless this is considered impossible for the difficulty it poses and with respect to the rights held herein.
d) the interested party can oppose all or in part:
1. for legitimate reasons in the collecting and handling of his personal data although pertinent to the collection of said data;
2. the treatment of personal data for publicity or direct sale or surveys and other commercial use.